S & S Hinge Co.
210 Covington Dr
Bloomingdale IL 60108
Company informations S & S Hinge Co.
S and S stands for "Savings and Service" - the old-fashioned values on which our founders built the business 85 years ago. Today, that means: Free new-product development, free engineering assistance and free engineered samples/prototypes, new State-of-the-Art ERP/MRP Lean process management systems provide shorter average lead times, certified TQM program assures 100% defect-free parts, and inventory management programs covering all inventory-flow types (ex: JIT, Kanban, etc.).
|Type of company||Head Office|
|Fax||+1 630 582-8844|
Key figures S & S Hinge Co.
Executives S & S Hinge Co.
Mr. Chris Stevenson
CEO - Chief Executive Officer
Ms. Paula Ezop
Products S & S Hinge Co.
News S & S Hinge Co.
June 25, 2018
Here is how our “Manufacturing Technology” will add value to your Supply Chain.
- Our continuous piano hinge is produced on “State-of-the-Art”, high speed, fully automated progressive strip-stamping work cells.
- We have complete “Value-Added” capabilities, which include degreasing, hole punching, leaf forming and swaging, Pem nut installation, ID part numbering, etc.
- Our ERP Information Technology system manages the manufacturing “Value-Stream.”
June 11, 2018
The S & S Hinge Team would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your continuous piano hinge requirements. Following are some of the things that differentiate us from our competition:
- Lean business and manufacturing processes = cost savings on your hinge spend
- Free samples and prototypes
- 100% defect free parts
- Free CAD drawings from your sample continuous piano hinges
- Shorter lead times
- On-time deliveries
- Award winning customer service team We look forward to hearing from you!
May 17, 2018
Continuous hinges, commonly known as “piano hinges,” are hinges that are at least five inches long. Continuous piano hinges are:
- Strong throughout their entire lengths, increasing product rigidity by supporting the full length of applications
- Easier and more precise to align than two or more butt hinges
- Attractive and uniform in appearance
- Smooth in pivotal action, providing optimal axial rotation
- Low-cost and economical, lasting through many swing cycles
April 30, 2018
We frequently see blueprints for complex fabricated continuous piano hinges. Such customized hinges will, inevitably, be more expensive and have longer lead times. Since we know that pre-design evaluation of hinge options can save our customer and potential customers time and money, we encourage you to contact us during the design stage. We look forward to hearing from you!
April 9, 2018
To design products using time and cost-saving standard continuous piano hinges, follow these steps:
- Before designing, take a moment to consider the requirements of your continuous piano hinge: What type of metal and finish should it have?How and where will the hinge be attached to the assembly?How long and wide does the hinge need to be? How strong?
- Review gauge, metal, width, and length.
- Develop blueprints and specifications for your product assembly and hinge.
March 19, 2018
We are pleased to announce Paul Shafar as our new Sales Engineer. Paul is well schooled in the art of relationship building and has the technical skill set to provide the best value to our relationships with buyers, executive procurement and design engineers throughout our customer and prospect base. His fundamental philosophy of quality customer service is backed by over 20 years of successful selling of component parts to industries throughout North America. Paul’s addition to our team will help the S & S Hinge Company continue to provide the highest level of quality parts and service in the continuous hinge industry.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities and facility, the S & S Hinge Company is one of the largest continuous hinge manufacturers worldwide. Our complete line of mid-range gauges ( .035 through .070 ), metals ( Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Preplate Brass and Nickel, and Electrogalvanized Steel ), free engineering service, full fabricating capabilities, certified TQM program, and the best customer service department in our industry, ensure that our customers receive the quality and service they expect and deserve.
March 6, 2018
As a family owned, third-generation Lean manufacturer the S & S Hinge Company is experienced in working with a variety of OEMs in numerous industry sectors. Not only do we provide competitive pricing, on-time deliveries and a quality product, we provide parts when they are needed – lowering inventory costs. Our Team is eager to use their expertise to help you when you are in the design stage of your project. We can lower cost and save time! We are eager to hear from you!
February 21, 2018
As a family owned, third-generation Lean manufacturer, the S & S Hinge Company is experienced in working with a variety of industry sectors; which include numerous job shops. Our expertise includes setting up Lean parts-flow programs and other inventory management programs that complement our customer’s buying processes. We provide parts when they are needed.
When you have a job requiring continuous piano hinge, please contact the S & S Hinge Company. We will provide you with competitive pricing and delivery on your continuous piano hinge requirements. Also, if there is anything else that we might be able to help you with (freesamples/prototypes, etc.) please give us a call.
February 21, 2018
Since 1932, our company has embraced the newest materials and technologies, breakthrough production processes, and exceptional customer service to deliver standard and custom continuous hinges quickly at competitive prices. Over the years, we’ve built newer, bigger facilities to meet the growing needs of customers like you. Today, our headquarters is still in greater Chicago, where we’re proud to serve the worldwide market.