Contact - Accumold
1711 SE Oralabor Rd
Ankeny IA 50021
Send a message - Accumold
Presentation - Accumold
We produce components that range in size from 5cm on down with tolerances often in microns. Our customers require an uncompromising attention to detail, extremely high quality, low production costs, and our speed-to-market services.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities include a team of 50+ toolmakers. This group operates 24/7 to meet the high demand for their innovative services.
- Our production team serves around-the-clock to ensure that parts are produced on-time and to spec. This talented group is geared for speed and volume.
- Our production area is equipped to meet all of the market demands from our clean room to our automation and sub-assembly processes.
Even though micro-molding may seem new and novel, Accumold has been in the "micro" business for more than two decades and have produced billions of micro-molded parts over the years. It's where we started as a company, and it's where we continue grow, innovate and produce.
8 products - Accumold See all products
General Information - Accumold
Brands - Accumold
Micro-Mold® (Producer / Importer, Exporter)
Accumold (Producer / Importer, Exporter)
Contact people - Accumold Download the executives list
News - Accumold
Date: December 4, 2019 2:00 PM
End: December 5, 2019 11:00 PM
Location: December 4-5, 2019 San Jose Convention Center San Jose, CA
Accumold At MD&M East, 2019
Date: June 10, 2019 4:00 AM
End: June 13, 2019 3:59 AM
Contact details https://www.accu-mold.com/contact/
On the picture: the Accumold Booth at the MDM EAST with Shawn Thibeault, Sr. Sales Engineer and Aaron Johnson, Vice President of Marketing & Customer Strategy.
Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) East is the largest and longest-running medtech event on the east coast.
Medical device engineers, R&D managers, and executives from across the Northeast and beyond rely on this event
to stay on top of the latest industry advancements, including first looks at innovations yet to hit the market.
Accumold is a high-tech manufacturer of precision micro, small and lead frame injection molded plastic components.
Utilizing processes developed from our Micro-Mold(r) technology, we design, build and produce unique molds and parts efficiently for a variety of markets that include Micro Electronics, Optics and Medical.
Like many great start-ups, Accumold began operations in a rented garage.
Our founders discovered there was a growing need to manufacture small and micro injection molded components that went
well-beyond the available molding systems of the day. This discovery led to the invention of our first Micro-Mold(r) platform in 1985
Accumold has traveled all around the world attending trade shows and showing why we are a leader in precision micro,
small and lead frame injection molded plastic components.
The MDM EAST show was a great success, our next event will be in Germany.
Location - Accumold
Opening hours - Accumold
Activities - Accumold
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Thermoplastics processing services
- Die-stamping services for thermoplastics
- Stretch blow moulding services for thermoplastics
- Injection moulding services, two-component, for thermoplastics
- Moulding services, two-stage, for thermoplastics
- Moulding services, multiple stage, for thermoplastics
- Moulding services for thermoplastic composites
- Moulding services, thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Moulding services for household articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for electric and electronic articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for optical, photographic and cine equipment, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for cosmetic and perfumery articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for medical, surgical and pharmaceutical articles, thermoplastics
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (US 1987) : (3000)
NAICS (US 2012) : Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing (333249)
NAICS (US 2012) : Plastics Product Manufacturing (3261)
NAICS (US 2012) : All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing (326199)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Pre-processing of plastics
Plastic processing services
- Processing services for acetal resin
- Processing services for acetal plastics
- Processing services for acrylics
- Processing services for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) rubbers
- Processing services for carbon fibre reinforced plastics
- Processing services for cellulosic plastics
- Processing services for glass fibre reinforced plastics (GRP)
- Processing services for polyamide/nylon
- Processing services for polycarbonate
- Processing services for polyethylene (PE)
- Processing services for polyether ether ketone (PEEK)
- Processing services for polypropylene (PP)
- Processing services for polystyrene
- Processing services for polysulphone (PSU)
- Processing services for polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Processing services for polyurethane (PU)
- Processing services for thermoplastic polyesters
- Plastic moulding services