Advertising Carrier Bags, Bags and Sheets - HDPE, LDPE and BIO - Product
These bags are one of our most popular product lines, which except the practical application, i.e. carrying the goods, can also fulfil the function of cheap and effective marketing. Film for bag production is produced in natural colour, translucent or other varied colours. The bags can be provided with 1-side or...
Description of the Product
These bags are one of our most popular product lines, which except the practical application, i.e. carrying the goods, can also fulfil the function of cheap and effective marketing. Film for bag production is produced in natural colour, translucent or other varied colours. The bags can be provided with 1-side or both sides flexographic print up to 8 colours. Concentration of film production, DPT, print and bag production in one plant enables to minimize the pre-production time.
- Execution: with reinforced patch handles, with flexible loop handles
- Bags with Reinforced Patch Handles: width 255 – 650 mm, length 300 – 570 mm, thickness 0,045 – 0,070 mm, carrying capacity 5 kg
- Bags with Flexible Loop Handles: width 310 – 550 mm, length 350 – 500 mm, thickness 0,040 – 0,070 mm, carrying capacity 7 kg
The bag made from biodegradable materials is the product which aims to meet the increasingly accented demands for sustainable development. There are two types of manufacture - OXO or BIO. Oxo-biodegradable bags are made of LDPE film with OBP agents which change the behaviour of plastic bags so they degrade and totally fragment. BIO bags are produced from polylactic acid (PLA) extracted from corn starch. BIO bags are compostable indeed. It means that if the bag is exposed to a humid environment with bacteria present, the process of biodegradation takes place naturally.
Bags and Sheets
These products are particularly suitable for packaging goods, especially foodstuff which can be stored in freezers. Bags can be used for making meals and heating up in hot water or microwave oven. Welded products are made of HDPE or LDPE.
- bags: loose or blocked, with perforation, hanging and ventilation holes, with side and bottom gussets, with handle cut - made of HDPE or LDPE
- sheets: loose or blocked, cut, transversal tear off perforation, hanging and ventilation holes - made of HDPE or LDPE
- T-shirt bags: blocked - made of HDPE, natural or colored according to the customer´s requirement - Bags: width 120 – 1200 mm, length 240-730 mm, thickness 0,006-0,090 mm
- Sheets: width 100 – 5400 mm, length 240-4800 mm, thickness 0,006-0,200 mm
- Carrier Bags: width 220 – 330 mm, length 380-680 mm, thickness 0,006-0,025 mm
- Surface Treatment: it is possible to provide 1-side flexographic print (up to 8 colours) on the bags and sheets, the film for bags can be embossed, corona treatment