Companies - Energy, Environment - Florida
Imabe of America Corporation
Seller of recycling machinery, including Paper balers Cardboard balers Non-ferrous balers Ferrous balers Plastic balers Alligator shears Car logger balers Shear balers
- Paper and wood waste collection and recycling equipment
- Paper balers and presses, papermaking and converting
- Presses, baling and compacting, for cardboard and paper, office...
Rental Power Solutions
Based in Miami-Dade County and serving the entire state of Florida, Rental Power Solutions provides both temporary and emergency/back-up rental power generators for all industries and needs including warehouses, restaurants & hospitality, data centers, marine, film production, concerts, and events.
- Biomass energy production equipment, parts and accessories
- Power generators, refuse derived fuels (RDF)
- Hire and rental of industrial machinery, tools and equipment...
Lakeland Electric is the third-largest public power utility in Florida. The utility is also one of the first utilities established in the State having started operation in 1889. Their commitment to Lakeland goes beyond “keeping the lights on.” They are dedicated to making life easier and more enjoyable for all of their customers. Lakeland Electric – Powered for Life!
- Electricity production
- Energy, fuel and water
- Electricity distribution
Waste Cost Solutions
Waste Cost Solutions is a waste management one-stop shop; providing all inclusive, sustainable disposal solutions to some of our country’s leading businesses and industries. Our sustainability services merge consulting, together with operational experience and expertise to help businesses move forward on their path toward sustainable success and waste cost savings. We leverage and negotiate thousands of nationwide, multi-location waste management contracts everyday and manage every detail of each location's services.
- Waste collection and recycling services NES
- Environmental services, renewable energies
Neptune Fire Protection Engineering
Neptune Fire Protection Engineering LLC is a full-service fire protection consulting and engineering firm geared towards clients in the following business sectors: Chemical, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, LNG, Military, Healthcare, Industrial, Mixed-Use, Government, Commercial, Educational, and Institutional. Neptune Fire Protection Engineering emphasizes innovation in each project. Our goal is to find the optimal solution that provides a high level of life safety and asset protection at the best possible cost while meeting all applicable codes and regulations.
- Natural gas production plant and equipment
- Petroleum products storage installations
- Ancillary equipment for the chemical industry