Storage tanks - aseptic materials, capacity up to 1 mln liters, with cone and deep stamped bottoms - Product
Each design of the storage tank or process tank is developed by the engineering department applying the latest version of the computer calculation softwa...
Description of the Product
Each design of the storage tank or process tank is developed by the engineering department applying the latest version of the computer calculation software and project design (tools).
Pressureless tanks (eg. storage vessels, buffer tanks) are made of cold-rolled steel surface quality 2B. Stainless steel pressure vessels, on the basis of strength calculations, are manufactured of cold-rolled steel and hot-rolled steel, depending of its thickness.
The grinding of welds, tank ends or entire inner surfaces of the tank is done with CNC grinder or is manually grinded. Depending of the process requirements that designed vessel shall meet, we can obtain the surface quality even better than Ra 0,2 um.
Each tank is equipped with the necessary connections, sensors and additional devices according to the requirements of the technological process or customer demands. Here we can name some: agitators, sight glasses, temperature and level sensors, pressure transducer, conductometer, safety valves and spraying nozzles.
Please see our product portfolio for more details and contact, our experience is here to serve your needs.
Storage tanks with cone & deep-stamped bottoms - Such bottoms allows to maintain repeatable results regardless of the amount of the charge.
Price of the Product
SurfaceIIIc, IIId, etched, sanded, polished, polished electrically, shot peening
Capacitystandard up to 1 million litres or larger per the client's requirements
Diameterup to 4,200 mm or wider for specific orders
Assemblyvertical or horizontal
Storage tanks are used for the following products:
- Soft drinks
- Milk and dairy products
- tank insulation (e.g. mineral wool, styrofoam, thermoflex)
- manual, automatic steering
- electronic measurement of the level connected with visualization:
- radar sensors
- pressure transducers
- capacitive probe – as a protection against tank overfilling
- in our tanks you can store juices using three methods:
- using a fermentation pipe
- using a nitrogen cushion
- maintaining overpressure
- Optimally matched wall thickness of juice and concentrate tanks
- Pull-out hatch, no welds
- Perfect processing of both external and internal welds
- Deep-pressed bottoms
- Surfaces in contact with product, Ra < 0.8
- Profiled hatches
- Sterile sample taps – aseptic with the possibility of taking sterile samples
- Aseptic fittings of renowned manufacturers::
- use of universal air filters
- pressure protection by means of a safety valve and a breakaway plate