PCB Manufacture of A B L Circuits Ltd
Description of Product
ABL Circuits is a leading UK company for PCB manufacture. Whether you require blank, single-sided, double-sided or multi-layered PCBs, we can provide you with the perfect board for your needs.
With 35 years of PCB Manufacturing experience, we provide a precise, accurate and fast service. Quality printed circuit boards, manufactured perfectly, delivered on time, every time so you achieve your deadlines … guaranteed.
When you choose ABL Circuits for your PCB Manufacture, you receive:
- A professional PCB manufacturing and production control service
- Total commitment to quality. Your circuit boards will be produced to exacting ISO 9001-2008 standards.
- PCB requirements are computerised for our control systems that accompany every aspect of the PCB Manufacture and production process throughout our UK factory.
- A friendly, efficient and highly professional manner for an effective working relationship.
- Inspected at every stage of the PCB manufacturing process
- To guarantee your perfect PCB, our PCB Manufacturing process includes a rigorous inspection process. Your boards will receive seven different detailed inspections as they progress throughout production. Our highly skilled technicians log the inspection results, ensuring you receive the highest quality PCB possible.
- Your boards can also be electronically base board tested on our 4 head flying plate tester, if required.
- Perfect connections with shadow line plating
- Our PCB Manufacturing process ensures complete consistency, eliminating any variables. State-of-the-art shadow line plating coats a layer of carbon through the holes in the panel resulting in a perfect connection from one side of the panel to the other, in every hole, every time.
- Perfect connections
- Using the latest CNC drilling technology, our PCB Manufacturing process guarantees consistently accurate drilling to your original data, every time. We can manufacture PCB’s of any shape and complexity, always resulting in perfectly drilled boards.
- As key part of the PCB Manufacture process, the auto-tool change head selects the correct tool to match the data and adjusts the speeds and feeds to suit. Offering both speed and precision, our state of the art tool can drill at 150,000 RPM from 0.1mm to 6.6mm.
- After selecting the tool, it laser-checks the diameter and length as well as concentricity and the granite bed and air-bearing spindle to ensure a positional accuracy measured in microns.
- A perfect finish to the Printed Circuit Board
- Using our PCB Manufacturing process, your boards will be photo image resisted to ensure flawless solder resist registration with no pad encroachment, for perfect surface mount assembly.
- All boards are then hot air levelled or immersion gold plated, ensuring a flat, smooth, shiny surface is achieved to aid the assembly process.