It comes available in a choice of jaw widths and a long 2.5mtr power c...
Description of the Product
It comes available in a choice of jaw widths and a long 2.5mtr power cable, allowing the operator to manoeuvre around the seal package with ease.
Unlike an impulse sealer this machine is a constant sealer. Thicker laminate require constant heat delivery for optimal seals.
The premium build quality includes an insulated grip for added comfort ensuring that the handle remains cool even at the 250 degree maximum temperature.
Heat Sealing Tongs Usage
This machine is ideal for sealing both paper and multiple layer aluminium laminates.
When using the temperature can be easily adjusted to suit your sealing requirements between the ranges of 60 and 250 degree. This is great for working out the ideal temperature for your
Price of the Product
- Make sure the voltage indicated on the machine is suitable for your mains supply.
- Fix the plug into the mains socket.
- The sealer is now on and a white light will be lit.
- The sealing temperature required will differ depending on which material you will be sealing. We recommend trying a test seal. Set the temperature to the 130 degrees (260F). During the heating cycle the green light will be lit.
- Place the foil between the sealing tongs and compress the jaws for 1-2 seconds. If the seal feels weak or incomplete, increase or decrease the sealing tongs temperature.
- Thinner films may require a lower sealing temperature. Set the control dial to 130 degrees (260F).
- Thicker films may need a higher temperature. Set to 200 degrees (390F).
- Following a couple of test seals it should be easy to determine the appropriate temperature.