Due to our efforts to give answer to the needs of our customers in price and delivery time, we ar...
Description of the Service
Due to our efforts to give answer to the needs of our customers in price and delivery time, we are forced to supplement our business with complementary solutions to the cut, as is the tube bending.
In Laser Ebro Group we have last generation machinery for cutting and tube bending, which allows us to guarantee quality, satisfaction and services demanded by our customers.
Price of the Service
- The posibilities for tube cutting are very broad, from straight cuts, miter, holes, tears, to any inner contour designed with the most common CAD tools market.
- In addition to all our customers can be able to imagine or design, our technical team provides innovative solutions beyond the scope of traditional software design that can be applied to items to be manufactured.
- We can cut tubes up to 6mm thick in aluminum, carbon steel up to 10mm thick or stainless steel with maximum thickness of 6mm. For thicknesses greater than those listed consult with our technical team.
- In all cases the maximum diameter of the tubes is 254mm and the maximum length is 6500mm.The minimum possible outer diameter of the tubes is 15mm. For square or rectangular tubes the same limitations is applied to the diagonal of the tube.
- In Addition to the square ,rectangular or round tubes, we can cut any kind of angular profiles, UPN, HEA or plates under request.
- We have tube bending machines for fully automatic 5-axis servo controlled that allow us to give our customers complete bending solutions.
- We can bend steel round tubes up to 65mm maximum diameter and 5mm thick.
- For Stainless steel tubes, the maximum diameter of the tube to be bent is 60mm and 3mm thick.
- In the case of steel square tubes, the dimensions are 50x50mm and 2mm thick.