Contact - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
600 Alexander Road, Suite 3-2
Ask for Info - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
Presentation - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
The Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber will be viewed by our Members as indispensable to their success; acknowledged by civic leaders, government officials and the media as the authoritative voice of the Princeton Area business community; and recognized by the public as an effective catalyst for improving the quality of life for those who visit, work, and live in the greater Princeton Area.
The Mission of the Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber is to:
- Serve our Members – with opportunities to meet and do business with other Members and with resources to enhance their success
- Speak for Business – with a collective voice on public policy issues affecting business and our communities.
- Promote an environment for business growth – by encouraging economic development efforts that strengthen the Princeton Area’s reputation and by enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve.
- As an organization we are committed to excellence in all aspects of our operations. Led by the Chamber’s Board of community leaders with support from a professional staff, we will ensure that the skills, talents and interests of our Members are effectively utilized and supported and that everyone’s experience with the Chamber is positive and productive.
- We value our clients. We strive each day to earn the respect of our members and to meet their needs.
- We value our staff. They are our most important resource. We encourage, reward and motivate them every day.
- We value integrity. We adhere to the highest of ethical standards.
- We value diversity. We respect the variety of people, businesses and ideas in our community and consider this diversity to be an advantage.
- We value both innovation and tradition. As a proactive and forward-thinking organization, we create meaningful programs that add value to meet the needs of an ever-changing world. We embrace the possibilities of the future while preserving our region’s rich history.
- We value our Board of Directors. They lead us with their integrity, their knowledge and their excellence.
2 products - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber See all products
Company catalogues - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
Executives - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber Download the executives list from the same business
News - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
NJ Conference on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Date: September 30, 2021 1:00 PM
End: September 30, 2021 7:30 PM
Better position your organization to address real workplace concerns and drive greater belonging to create a more inclusive work environment.
This virtual event will feature two keynote speakers and topical breakout sessions.
Meet Our Keynotes:
Consultant and Author of "Inclusion: Diversity, The New Workplace and The Will to Change"
Jennifer Brown (she/her/hers) is an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker, diversity and inclusion consultant, and author. Her work in talent management, human capital, and intersectional theory has redefined the boundaries of talent potential and company culture. Her bestselling book, Inclusion: Diversity, The New Workplace and The Will to Change creates the case for leaders to embrace the opportunity that diversity represents, for their own growth and for the success of their organizations. Jennifer is the host of the popular weekly podcast, The Will to Change, which uncovers true stories of diversity and inclusion. The podcast receives thousands of downloads each month and has featured multiple notable guests including NY-Times bestselling author Sally Hogshead; ex-NFL player, advisor, and consultant Wade Davis; Priya Parker, facilitator and author of The Art of Gathering: How We Meet & Why It Matters; and theoretical neuroscientist Dr. Vivienne Ming.
As the founder and CEO of Jennifer Brown Consulting, Jennifer’s workplace strategies have been employed by some of the world’s biggest companies and nonprofits in order to help employees feel like they belong and can bring their full selves to work. As a successful LGBT entrepreneur, Jennifer has been featured in media such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, AdWeek, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, Inc., CBS, and many more. Jennifer has spoken at many top conferences and events such as the International Diversity Forum, the Global D&I Summit, the Forum for Workplace Inclusion, the NGLCC International Business & Leadership Conference, the Out & Equal Workplace Summit, Emerging Women, SHE Summit, Responsive, the Better Man Conference, INBOUND, Interbrand’s Best Global Brands event, as well as at organizations such as Allstate, Pepsico, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the NBA, Google, IBM, and many more.
Creator, "Discovery in the Dark"
Sara Minkara, advocate, entrepreneur, and public speaker, is the Founder and President of the diversity & inclusion consulting firm Sara Minkara, LLC, the pioneer and creator of the “Discovery in the Dark” series, and the Founder and Board Member of Empowerment Through Integration. Leveraging all aspects of her identity—as a Blind, Muslim, Arab-American woman—Sara promotes “authentic inclusion” to create genuine empowerment – for herself and everyone she meets. Through virtual or in person Inspired Speaking engagements, her flagship “Discovery In The Dark” workshops, customized courses and one-on-one coaching sessions, Sara will facilitate a self-transformative journey to create authentic inclusion that will help you achieve your goals as an individual and in your organization. Her areas of expertise are: Inclusion and Representation, Women Empowerment, Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship. Sara has received multiple awards for her passionate advocacy, including Forbes 30 Under 30, the Echoing Green Fellowship, and the Clinton Global Initiative Outstanding Commitment Award. Sara holds her Bachelor of Arts in Math and Economics from Wellesley College and Master’s in Public Policy from Harvard University.
Check back soon to see our breakout session topics and meet our breakout presenters.
Event Item Name Expires Pricing
Ticket - Member - Early Bird until July 15th! Jul 15, 2021 $75.00
Ticket - Non Member - Early Bird until July 15th! Jul 15, 2021 $95.00
Ticket - Member Sep 30, 2021 $99.00
Ticket - Non Member Sep 30, 2021 $125.00
Event Presenting Sponsor Sep 30, 2021 $4,500.00
Title Sponsor Sep 30, 2021 $4,000.00
Platinum Sponsor Sep 30, 2021 $3,000.00
Gold Sponsor Sep 30, 2021 $2,000.00
Silver Sponsor Sep 30, 2021 $1,500.00
Bronze Sponsor Sep 30, 2021 $1,000.00
Princeton Mercer Chamber of Commerce August 2021 events
Date: August 1, 2021 2:58 PM
End: August 31, 2021 2:58 PM
Join us for the month of August events. Click on the link for more info.
We are looking forward to see you there.
August 11, 2021 Wednesday
8:30am - 9:30am
August Business Before Business Virtual Speed Networking
August 12, 2021 Thursday
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Back in Axe-tion Networking (Young Professionals Event)
August 16, 2021Monday
3:00pm - 4:00pm
Ask the Experts: Stay in Business During the Delta Variant Webinar
August 17, 2021Tuesday
8:00am - 9:30am
August Membership Orientation
August 18, 2021Wednesday
5:00pm - 7:00pm
August Business After Business Networking
Location - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
Opening hours - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
Activities - Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAICS (US 2012) : Business Associations (813910)
SIC (US 1987) : Amusement and Recreation Services, Not Elsewhere Classified (7999)