NASBITE supports training and education in the field of global business.
Contact - NASBITE International
136 Everett Road,
ALBANY NY 12205
Ask for Info - NASBITE International
Presentation - NASBITE International
- Facilitating educators, trainers and exporters in navigating and leveraging the intersection of their collective interests and needs related to global business
- Providing resources to people developing global business education, training and assistance programs
- Managing NASBITE International’s credentialing programs and services, including the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP)
- Presenting an annual National Small Business Exporters Summit, which showcases best-in-class exporters and facilitates sharing of export excellence strategies
- Sponsoring the NASBITE Annual Conference, which draws global trade educators, exporters, and students from across North America for education and networking opportunities
- Helping businesses become more globally competitive
- AL – Alabama SBDC
- CA – Central CA SBDC Network
- CA – Los Angeles SBDC Network
- CA – San Diego & Imperial SBDC
- CO – World Trade Center Denver
- DE – Delaware SBDC
- FL – Florida SBDC
- GA – Georgia SBDC
- IA – America’s SBDC Iowa
- IL – Illinois SBDC
- IN – Indiana SBDC
- KS – Kansas SBDC
- KY – Kentucky SBDC
- LA – Louisiana SBDC
- MD – Maryland SBDC
- MA – Massachusetts SBDC
- MN – Minnesota SBDC
- MO – Missouri SBTDC
- MS – Mississippi SBDC
- MT – Montana SBDC
- NC – North Carolina SBTDC
- NE – Nebraska SBDC
- NH – New Hampshire SBDC
- OR – Oregon SBDC Network
- PA – Pennsylvania SBDC
- PR – Puerto Rico SBDTC
- RI – Rhode Island SBDC
- SC – South Carolina SBDC
- SD – South Dakota SBDC
- TN – Tennessee SBDC
- TX – Texas Gulf Coast Network SBDC
- TX – SW Texas Border SBDC Network
- TX – Northwest Texas SBDC Network
- VA – Virginia SBDC
- WA- Washington SBDC
- WI – Wisconsin SBDC
- WV – West Virginia SBDC
- WY – Wyoming SBDC
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
3 products - NASBITE International See all products
Company catalogues - NASBITE International
Company’s Videos - NASBITE International
General Information - NASBITE International
Brands - NASBITE International
Executives - NASBITE International Download the executives list from the same business
News - NASBITE International
Check Out the Newest Training Videos from NASBITE’s Trade Passport Site
Date: June 2, 2021 3:39 PM
End: June 2, 2022 3:39 PM
The NASBITE International Trade Passport website offers on-demand training, local resources, and rapid expert assistance to USA-based small-medium-sized businesses that are focused on international trade as a pathway to business growth. New users can sign up for a free account that provides access to 20 on-demand webinars, live webinars, expert assistance and more.
Check out the latest training topics delivered by industry leading experts:
The US is experiencing trade growth and regulatory changes with regards to NAFTA being replaced with USMCA. Without a thorough knowledge of the changes, a company can encounter delays, lost opportunities, and additional expenses due to compliance issues.
Why this matters to your business:
- Canada and Mexico are two of the US’s largest trading partners
- Trade is still growing between the three countries
- For many US companies international trade begins with Canada and Mexico
Customer care doesn’t end with the sale. International customers need to feel like they are being cared for the same as the local alternative. And, your customers may not be direct but rather partners, wholesalers, distributors, licensees. Regardless, you need a plan!
Why this matters to your business:
- It costs 5 times as much to attract a new customer as it does to keep an existing one
- Companies who deploy this strategy have:
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Increased brand loyalty
- Benefit of word-of-mouth marketing
- Repeat sales
In order to successfully introduce products overseas, a company needs to have the right knowledge and skills — the aptitude for expanding in global markets. Key to this is data and analytics offered by a full-featured CRM. These types of databases are powerful enough to store and process everything, from customer contact details, interaction history and accounts, to new prospects, leads and business opportunities. They can even help you run and track marketing campaigns, such as email newsletters. They are revenue and profit generators!
Why this matters to your business:
Building strong relationships with customers is essential to all companies but especially important to those with international customers. Time changes and differing schedules can affect how clients and customers communicate. In addition, it’s the only way is to make better use of information gathered from the business process.
Earn CEUs at Trade-passport.org
NASBITE International Certified Global Business Professionals (CGBP) are required to submit 10 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per year to satisfy their annual credential re-certification. Many of the webinars available via the Trade Passport website offer CEU credit. Details of all training and dates on the Trade Passport website are captured for registered users under User Stats in the main menu and can be submitted to NASBITE International via the NASBITE website.
Email NASBITE International Trade Passport at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Trade Passport website for more information.
Keynotes, education and networking await! Register today for the NASBITE Annual Conference
Date: April 28, 2021 6:08 PM
End: May 20, 2021 10:00 PM
Register today for the NASBITE Annual Conference
This year's virtual NASBITE International Annual Conference from May 18 to 20 will deliver three days of keynotes, education and networking full of valuable content for attendees across a broad spectrum of topics related to international business, trade and trade education. Register today!
Featured keynote speakers will be:
· Ambassador Craig Allan, President, US-China Business Council, Washington, DC
· John Gillies, Senior Advisor, Strategic Planning and Partnerships, International Trade Centre, Geneva, Switzerland
· Alta Baker, Safe Haven Enterprises, LLC, Jennings, Louisiana
Each day will feature learning opportunities focused on key tracks including:
· Trade Education & Assistance
· CGBP & CGBP Student Pathway Program
· International Education
· Covid Response & Recovery
· Trade Resources
· Trade Skills
Click here for the full preliminary schedule and additional information.
NASBITE conferences are known for their “take-away” value and networking opportunities, so don't miss out - Register today!
CGBPs who attend will receive 10 CEUs towards 2021 recertification.
Thank you to our sponsors!
EXPORT COMPLIANCE TRAINING INSTITUTE
KOMPASS NORTH AMERICA
Location - NASBITE International
Opening hours - NASBITE International
Activities - NASBITE International
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAICS (US 2012) : Convention and Trade Show Organizers (561920)