Kompass North America
14 Washington Rd
Bldg 6, Ste 610
Princeton Junction NJ 08550
Since Kompass has been around for 70 years, you know we’ve been a trusted authority in B2B information for many long years. We’ve seen technologies rise and fall, and we’ve outlasted major changes in the industry.
If there’s one B2B information company you can depend on, it’s Kompass.
How Can We Help Your Marketing?
It’s free to put your company records on the Kompass database. The Kompass database includes businesses from 69 countries, and the full database receives as many as 26 million profile views every month.
Register Here, with your free listing, you get a piece of that traffic.
Valued customers with an interest in boosting their search engine performance (both on the Kompass database and on Google) may be interested in our Booster program.
How Can We Help Your Sales?
The Kompass database is full of potential leads from across the globe. Whether you’re a local business or a multi-national corporation, the Kompass database has what you and your sales team are looking for.
With our EasyBusiness and EasyList services, you can compile prospect lists and be ready to close those sales in no time.
How Can We Help You Study Your Market?
Above and beyond all those other benefits, the Kompass database itself is a goldmine of information.
Do you want to learn more about your biggest competitor? See if they’ve got a listing in the directory.
Do you want to get an early warning about major shifts in your industry, or your clients’ industry? Our directory is a great place to start.
Do you want to identify potential partners? Check out the database.
Whatever your goals, information is key. With the Kompass database, you have access to the information you need.
Kompass can help your business to:
- Promote to the global marketplace
- Analyze Global market sectors for potential opportunities
- Identify suppliers of products & services
- Identify potential clients, agents and distributors
- Identify potential partners
- Identify and research competitors
October 27, 2017
RTL Radio is one of the oldest and most listened to radio stations in France invited President of Kompass International, Patrick Coupier to discuss what exactly Kompass is and how it facilitates the relationship between buyer and seller. This interview was for the “le Mag de L’Eco” segment ran by Christophe Pacaud and Agnes Bonfillon which translates to The Mag of the Eco (economics). The interview is in French and you can give it a listen by clicking HERE. For those of you who cannot speak French, below is a snippet of Patrick’s interview. “For companies, it is becoming increasingly difficult to seize business opportunities. We offer innovative services that reach the right company, the right person in the company and, if possible,at the right time and we do this in more than 60 countries in the world! “explains Patrick Coupier, CEO of Kompass . “Today, when you cold call a customer, the response rate has drastically decreased, now it’s 2.5%, so you have to make 40 calls to make a sale, it’s crazy,” says Patrick Coupier . ” Being there and making that call at the right time allows you to have a lot more productivity. You waste less time in phones that will never lead to a deal and spend more time on making real connections.” he says.
“Kompass collects only professional data on companies and individuals. Our role is to connect the seller of a certain product with the buyer of that certain product,” summarizes Patrick Coupier.Do you want to know more? Call Kompass experts today at: 609-785-5986 or email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 31, 2017
Are you an exporter? Then you need to know about the business opportunities that Kompass Public Tenders have for you!For more than 70 years, Kompass has helped companies developed their international business. Today, however, we are not only able to connect companies through our EasyBusiness tool or create your business exposure in 24 languages, we can also offer your company a way to find key business opportunities by giving you access to private and public tenders. We, at Kompass North America, are eager to share our expertise in exporting with you.Kompass Public Tenders is a new service that enables companies to find listings for their needs and promotes linking with professionals in their area. Kompass Public Tenders use the best worldwide tool search engine to find public procurements and build on an efficient and user-friendly platform. Kompass Public Tenders have over 50,000 bids per day! That’s over 10 million per year! With 145 languages detected and access to more and more public tenders each day, Kompass Public Tenders just keep getting better. On average we have daily bids of 11422 Tenders in China, 1956 Tenders in France, 3042 Tenders in USA, 2554 Tenders in Russia, 22765 Tenders in India, 1500 in Canada, 1440 In Germany and 724 in United Kingdom. You name a country or a product and our system will find it for you.There’s a whole world of opportunity waiting for you.
August 31, 2017
Kompass North America is happy to share some very exciting news with you! Kompass data is now available to Salesforce users directly through Salesforce connector. This can make a huge difference for sales people around the world. Knowing how precious your time is today, Saleforce users can now benefit from using Kompass International database directly from their Salesforce account. Once the connector is installed in your Salesforce account, you can benefit from all the feature of the Kompass EasyBusiness offers you including information from:
- More than 60 countries
- More than 12 million business profiles
- 66 different search criteria
- Financial Information
- Full contact details
- Executive e-mails
- Kompass’ classification that lists 55 000 products and services
- Best possible International data
June 21, 2017
- When is it? July 20, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT
- Where is it? Join in from your laptop/desktop
- Who's doing it? Presented by Timothy Allmond, CEO of Platinum Technology Group and Rufiya Blank, VP, Business Development Kompass North America
- Why should I be there? To pave the way for getting more government contracts for faster business growth.
- What's it all about? A 30 minutes training to grow your business. Full details below.
- Any Bonus? Register now and get a Free full access to Kompass Public Tenders for the entire USA for 3 months, Value $3000
Ms. Sophie Mialhe
Mr. Rolando Unda
New Business Development Manager
English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Service provider
- , Publishing: Trade and professional publications
- , Publishers of professional foreign trade publications
- , Publishers of financial, commercial and business publications
- , Publishers of trade publications, hotel supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, hospital supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, extraction industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, energy
- , Publishers of trade publications, electrical and electronics industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, chemicals and plastics
- , Publishers of trade publications, nuclear industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, engineering
- , Publishers of trade publications, computers and data processing
- , Publishers of trade publications, printing and paper industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, textiles, clothing, footwear
- , Publishers of trade publications, basic metals and metallurgy
- , Publishers of trade publications, transport services
- , Publishers of trade publications, furniture
- , Publishers of trade publications, building, public works, property
- , Publishers of trade publications, food and beverage
- , Publishers of trade publications, agriculture
- , Publishers of trade publications, leather industry
- , Publishing: Directories and reference books
- , Online publishing houses
- Enterprise application software (EAS)
- , Software, electronic commerce (E-commerce)
- , Electronic data processing (EDP) services
- Internet services
- Thematic information and documentation services
- Direct marketing services
- Credit reporting and debt recovery/collection
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAICS (US 2012) :
Directory and Mailing List Publishers (511140)
SIC (US 1987) :
Miscellaneous publishing (2741)