Contact - Kompass North America
100 Overlook Center
Princeton NJ 08540
Send a message - Kompass North America
Legal information - Kompass North America
Presentation - Kompass North America
Since Kompass has been around for 70 years, you know we’ve been a trusted authority in B2B information for many long years. We’ve seen technologies rise and fall, and we’ve outlasted major changes in the industry.
If there’s one B2B information company you can depend on, it’s Kompass.
How Can We Help Your Marketing?
It’s free to put your company records on the Kompass database. The Kompass database includes businesses from 69 countries, and the full database receives as many as 26 million profile views every month.
Register Here, with your free listing, you get a piece of that traffic.
Valued customers with an interest in boosting their search engine performance (both on the Kompass database and on Google) may be interested in our Booster program.
How Can We Help Your Sales?
The Kompass database is full of potential leads from across the globe. Whether you’re a local business or a multi-national corporation, the Kompass database has what you and your sales team are looking for.
With our EasyBusiness and EasyList services, you can compile prospect lists and be ready to close those sales in no time.
How Can We Help You Study Your Market?
Above and beyond all those other benefits, the Kompass database itself is a goldmine of information.
Do you want to learn more about your biggest competitor? See if they’ve got a listing in the directory.
Do you want to get an early warning about major shifts in your industry, or your clients’ industry? Our directory is a great place to start.
Do you want to identify potential partners? Check out the database.
Whatever your goals, information is key. With the Kompass database, you have access to the information you need.
Kompass can help your business to:
- Promote to the global marketplace
- Analyze Global market sectors for potential opportunities
- Identify suppliers of products & services
- Identify potential clients, agents and distributors
- Identify potential partners
- Identify and research competitors
6 products - Kompass North America See all products
Company catalogues - Kompass North America
Advertise in 24 languages (English)
Kompass EasyBusiness (English)
Covid-19 emergency database analysis (English)
Supply Chain analysis (English)
General Information - Kompass North America
Brands - Kompass North America
Kompass North America
Kompass Public Tenders
Contact people - Kompass North America Download the executives list
News - Kompass North America
Three Ways to Keep Your Employees Healthy and Safe during the Re-Opening Stages of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Date: November 4, 2020 5:00 AM
End: January 1, 2021 4:59 AM
Three Ways to Keep Your Employees Healthy and Safe during the Re-Opening Stages of the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Allow employees to keep working from home – We know this one may seem odd but if an employee is able to keep doing their job from home, let them! Working from home helps team members lower their risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. While the yellow stage may allow some businesses to open, a lot of folks still have children at home without childcare or old family members at home who are at higher risk to COVID- 19. This will show your employees you understand that although things are reopening, we are not 100 percent in the clear.
- Extra sanitization for the employees that can not keep working from home – Try to organize work station to be six feet apart, make sure bathrooms and common areas are cleaned daily, make sure each work station has hand sanitizer, encouraging employees to wear cloth face coverings in the workplace and most importantly, make sure your employees know it is okay to stay home if they are not feeling well. Have that open line of communication that makes employees feel comfortable saying, ” for my safety and yours, it may be better for me to stay home today.”
- Listen to Feedback – There is so much going on in the world right now so be sure you are listening to your employees and how they are feeling. Setting up quick 15 minute debrief sessions once a week may be a great way to get a feel for how your employees are doing!
Kompass North America has recently put together two special EasyBusiness analysis’ reports: Supply Chain Analysis – to ensure your company is able to continue your supply chain and Sector Analysis – to see how COVID- 19 has impacted different business searches all over the world. For the full presentations and to learn how Kompass can help your business, contact us.
Kompass’ Guide to Your Marketing Efforts During Uncertain Times
Date: October 4, 2020 4:00 AM
Blog posts are a great, cheap way to increase your marketing! The keys to successful blog posts are telling a story, consistency and SEO. A blog is not a short term fix. You need to be consistent to drive long term results. What are these long term results? Well, blogs help create organic, not paid traffic to your site. Blogs also add support material for prospect clients and customers to read and look at. Blogs can make it easier for a prospect to feel connected to your brand. Good content builds and validates your expertise within your field. Blogs also increase your SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. Google and other search engines, read your blog. When you use key words in your blog, your website will organically show up higher on the search pages. SEO is a great tool that can be used to increase your online marketing without spending a lot of money.
Various metrics are used to measure the effectiveness of SEO on your site, and therefore also about the site’s usage overall. These include:
- Engagement metrics
- Conversion rate
- Time on page
- Pages per visit
- Bounce rate
- Scroll depth
- Search traffic
- Keyword rankings
- Number of backlinks
You are not alone in this global pandemic. A lot of companies are struggling. During times like this, it is so important to remember that everyone is human and to reach out to your partners, customers and prospects. Whether it is just to check in or to put your heads together and make have a virtual event together. With technologies like Zoom, Skype and other video services, we are still able to have those face to face meetings even if they are a little bit different. Here at Kompass North America, we are really proud of the partnerships we have built over the years with NASBITE, Global Chamber, Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber, ExportJersey, Assaciation of Food Industries. It is important to remember we are in this together. Times like this allow us to be creative and work together.
Do you need to attract more customers or want to engage more effectively with your audience? Today, capturing business opportunities has never been so challenging. At Kompass we work to provide you with innovative digital marketing solutions, designed to help you reach the right companies. Through Kompass.com, our market-leading, global B2B online directory, we help buyers and suppliers connect, attracting over 10.5m users every month. Our range of Digital Marketing Solutions will drive relevant enquiries from potential customers, grow your local & global audience & help to improve your online brand visibility.
Whether you have a small or large sales & marketing resource having access to accurate and up-to -date company & contact information is essential. With business data across all B2B activity sectors from more than 70 countries, EasyBusiness helps you target your lead generation, both locally & abroad, saving you both time & money. Manage your search campaigns with 24/7 online & mobile access to the global search platform. With over 43m+ B2B companies and 45m+ executive contacts, you can find & contact prospects all over the world directly by using our 60+ search criteria. You can then customize & download your sales & marketing lists with a click of a button!
With the Basic Web Presence Packaging being just $20 for 12 months including unlimited product posts, Kompass has solutions that will not break your marketing budget and will deliver results.
As SEO and Google Ranking pick up steam due to COVID-19, it may be intimidating and scary to figure out where to start increasing your company’s online presence. With so many options and localized needs based on region, it can be tricky to pick the tools right for you. Luckily, Kompass has solutions specifically build to help you increase your SEO and Google Ranking! With the Basic Web Presence Packaging being just $20 for 12 months, Kompass has solutions that will not break your marketing budget and will deliver results.
We are currently offering three different packages: Basic Web Presence, USA/Canada SEO Booster and International SEO Booster.
Click here for the Booster explanation video.
Contact Kompass North America today to set up a demo of any of our tools or to learn about our partnership programs. We are here to help you grow during uncertain times!
Location - Kompass North America
Opening hours - Kompass North America
Key figures - Kompass North America
Activities - Kompass North America
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAICS (US 2012) : Directory and Mailing List Publishers (511140)
SIC (US 1987) : Miscellaneous Publishing (2741)
NAICS (US 2012) : International Affairs (928120)
NAICS (US 2012) : Commercial Printing (except Screen and Books) (323111)
NAICS (US 2012) : Business to Business Electronic Markets (425110)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
Publishing: Trade and professional publications
- , Publishers of professional foreign trade publications
- , Publishers of financial, commercial and business publications
- , Publishers of trade publications, hotel supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, hospital supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, extraction industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, energy
- , Publishers of trade publications, electrical and electronics industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, chemicals and plastics
- , Publishers of trade publications, nuclear industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, engineering
- , Publishers of trade publications, computers and data processing
- , Publishers of trade publications, printing and paper industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, textiles, clothing, footwear
- , Publishers of trade publications, basic metals and metallurgy
- , Publishers of trade publications, transport services
- , Publishers of trade publications, furniture
- , Publishers of trade publications, building, public works, property
- , Publishers of trade publications, food and beverage
- , Publishers of trade publications, agriculture
- , Publishers of trade publications, leather industry
- , Publishing: Directories and reference books
- , Online publishing houses
- Enterprise application software (EAS)
- , Software, electronic commerce (E-commerce)
- , Electronic data processing (EDP) services
- Information technology (IT) hosting services
- Thematic information and documentation services
- Direct marketing services
- Credit reporting and debt recovery/collection