Purchase online company lists of companies

Company Summary

Bergstrom Capital Corp. is a non-diversified, closed-end management company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940. As of December 31, 2001, 91% of the Company's portfolio was invested in common stocks and the remaining 9% was invested in short-term investments. The Company's common stock investments are in the following industries: Aerospace and Defense (1.7%); Air Freight and Couriers (1.4%); Banks (2%); Beverages and Food (4%); Biotechnology (13.6%); Broadcasting (1.1%); Communication Systems (3%); Computers and Information (1.4%); Diversified Technology (1.4%); Drugs and Health Supplies (6.9%); Electrical Components (3.7%); Electronics/New Technology (2.9%); Financial Services (2.4%); Health Care Equipment and Supplies (0.9%); Industrial Machinery (4.2%); Insurance (4.9%); Medical Supplies (1.4%); Petroleum Services (2%); Pharmaceuticals (9.9%); Regulated Investment Companies (4.4%); Retail Trade (8.9%); and Software and Processing (8.9%);
Bergstrom Capital Corporation is a provider of the following: investment offices.

General Information

  • Year established

  • Type of company

    Head Office

  • Fax

    +1 206 352-8484 (FPS)

Key figures

Employees

  • On site

    Not declared 

  • Company

    Not declared 

Turnover

  • 2002

    1 to 2 million USD

Executives

Executive information

  • Erik E Bergstrom

    Chairman of the Board

  • W. L. M.

    President, Treasurer and Director

  • P. A. F.

    Secretary

  • S. M. S.

    Assistant Secretary

Activities

Activities

  • Producer
  • Distributor
  • Service provider

Other classifications (for some countries)

SIC (US 1987) :
Investment offices, nec (6726)
NAICS (US 2012) :
Open-End Investment Funds (525910)

You might also like

You might also like:

Our business solutions

  • With Kompass :
  • Global presence in more than 60 countries
  • Detailed and up to date company information
  • Comprehensive and filtered company directory