Association of Food Industries
Association of Food Industries encourage free and fair trade.
Legal information - Association of Food Industries
Presentation - Association of Food Industries
2 products - Association of Food Industries See all products
Company catalogues - Association of Food Industries
Company’s Videos - Association of Food Industries
General Information - Association of Food Industries
Brands - Association of Food Industries
Executives - Association of Food Industries Download the executives list
News - Association of Food Industries
The New Member Spotlight
Date: February 1, 2021 10:50 PM
End: February 15, 2021 10:50 PM
Make your mark and tell the food trade about your company and services -- but don't delay! The deadline is February 15, 2021.
Place Your Ad Below!
Foreign Supplier Verification Program course
Date: January 3, 2021 5:00 AM
End: February 18, 2021 4:59 AM
New! January 13-14, 2021
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
Register for January 13-14
New! February 17-18, 2021
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
Register for February 17-18
Seats go very quickly. To ensure your place, please register today!
YOU'LL GET INFORMATION TO HELP YOU:
- Understand how FDA will oversee your FSVP
- Identify what's needed in your FSVP
- and the underlying purpose of the
- Foreign Supplier Verification Programs rule
- Develop your FSVP
- Implement your FSVP
- Implement a compliant record-keeping system
- Registrations are unique to each individual.
- Participants must have a camera on their computer/laptop. Instructor must have visual contact with every participant throughout the entire course.
- Participants will be sent an electronic version of the slides that will be shown throughout the course about 1-2 days prior to the beginning of the session.
- Participants will also be given information on how to purchase the course manual usually distributed at in-person sessions. (Manual has the same information as the electronic version that will be sent to participants but is in a bound form and might be helpful for taking notes and for reference following the session.) To allow shipping time, those wishing to order a manual should register as soon as possible. Registration confirmation will include information on how to purchase hard copies of the course materials.
Location - Association of Food Industries
Activities - Association of Food Industries
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (US 1987) : Cereal Breakfast Foods (2043)
NAICS (US 2012) : Other Grocery and Related Products Merchant Wholesalers (424490)
NAICS (US 2012) : Food Service Contractors (722310)
SIC (US 1987) : Food And Kindred Products (20)