Companies - Metals and semi-finished products for electronic and electrical use - United States
Edgetech Industries Llc
Edgetech Industries (ETI) has specialized in providing Rare Earth Elements, Refractory Metals, deposition materials (sputtering target & evaporation materials), semimetals, functional materials and permanent magnets for years. We strive to deliver the highest-quality materials, adhere to the most rigorous quality control system, while providing excellent value to our customers. By our successful relationships with long-standing customers, you can believe us. Our products are used in many kinds of fields, such as aerospace, medical, electronic, semiconductor by research institutes and high-tech enterprises.
- Precious and rare metals and their alloys
- Semi-manufactured products, zinc, titanium and their alloys
- Semi-manufactured products, magnesium and its alloys...
Chandlee Electric LLC (Commercial and Residential Electricians)
Chandlee Electric provides complete electrical planning and development solutions for both new commercial and residential areas. We are experts in bringing the old installations to the latest standards, covering all your electrical needs. See more at - https://www.chandleeelectric.com/
- Research, general
- Electrical and electronics engineering research and development
- Standards organisations...
RPC Electronics, Inc.
Founded in 1932 with a focus on assembly and services, RPC Electronics has become a resource for the region's leading OEMs. RPC Electronics is a family-owned business that has survived global shifts and technology upheavals.
- Metals and semi-finished products for electronic and electrical use
- Sheet and strip, copper, for the electrical and electronics industries