Business database: American companies based in Virginia
Kompass, the Business to Business directory of the state of Virginia.
Virginia has a population over 8 million and a robust economy. Traditionally the largest export products of Virginia have been coal and tobacco, but the state now has the highest concentration of technology workers in the country and computer chips are now one of its highest-grossing exports. Virginia is home to many software, communication technology, and consulting companies, as well as major data centers. Many government administrations are based in Virginia, like the CIA and Department of defense.
Subscribe to Kompass B to B directory and find the business contacts you are looking for in Virginia.
- Cumberland Resources Corporation
- Abingdon Stockyard Exchange Inc
- Highlands Bankshares Inc
- Hubbard Aluminum Products Co.
- Coal Energy Resources, Inc.
- Virginia Gas Company
- Holston Valley Distributing Co Inc
- Abingdon Wholesale Plumbing & Electric, Inc
- Universal Companies, Inc
- Highlands Equipment, Inc
- Mink & Company
- Mid-Mountain Foods, Inc
- Light Milling Company
- Quesenberry, Inc , C R
- The Office Place Inc
- Central Machine Shop, Inc
- Virginia Metals Inc
- Appalachian Cast Products, Inc
- Mesa Industries Inc
- Alpha Natural Resources, Inc.
- Maxxim Rebuild Co , Llc
- Food Country Usa Of Duffield Inc
- Paramont Coal Company Virginia, Llc
- Byrd & Goff Construction Company, Inc
- Dickenson-Russell Coal Company Llc
Access the most reliable and updated business information in Virginia on Kompass. For more information on Virginia companies, visit our directory.