Business database: American companies based in Montana
Business database: find and connect!
Montana's economy largely revolves around its numberous natural resources and mining; the state's resources include lumber, gold, coal, silver, talc, and vermiculite.
Tourism is also important to the economy with millions of visitors a year to Glacier National Park, the Missouri River headwaters, Flathead Lake, the site of the Battle of Little Bighorn and three of the five entrances to Yellowstone National Park.
- Aztec Components Inc
- Pioneer Technical Services
- Affco, Inc.
- Tongue River Lumber Company Inc
- Encore Operating L. P.
- Multi-Shot, LLC
- Big Sky Insulations, Inc.
- JTL Group, Inc., Belgrade Division
- Lonesome Dove Concrete Pumping, LLC
- OP/TECH USA, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Supply, Inc. (H Q)
- TowHaul Corp.
- Bacterin International, Inc.
- Big Sky Masonry
- Belgrade Equipment Llc
- Aquatech, Inc
- Kamp Implement Co
- Dtg Maps
- Montana Vintage Arms
- Montana Canvas, Inc
- Budget Game Processing Inc
- Midwest Steel Industries, Inc
- J E Soares, Inc
- Concrete Materials Of Montana Llc
- Phillips Environmental Products, Inc
Natural resource and extraction industry, technology and biotechnology sectors, agriculture, innovative energy developments are the strength of Montana. Kompass provides clear information on each companies by industry.