Business database: American companies based in Alaska
Business database: everything you need to know about companies
Alaska, the last frontier, is North America's biggest source for oil and gas with an average of 400,000 barrels of oil per day.
Its special export products though are zinc, gold and other precious metals that flow into the big industries.
Seafood and fish are Alaska's big off-shore quality products and deliver into Canada and the U.S.
Get in contact with these suppliers today through Kompass' business to business directory.
- Trident Seafoods Corp.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Interstate Bakeries Corporation
- Tesoro Alaska Company
- The Odom Corporation
- Credit Union 1
- Alcan Electrical & Engineering
- Alaska Heritage Tours Inc
- S K W Eskimos Inc
- Hulquist Homes Inc
- Arctic Office Machine Inc
- Carr-Gottstein Foods Co
- Frontier Trading Company LLC
- Arctic Slope Regional Corporation
- Anchorage Refuse Inc
- H & R Investments Inc
- Anchorage Tank & Welding, Inc.
- Norton Sound Economic Development Corporation
- Dough Boys , Inc
- Matanuska Maid Dairy
- Cafe Del Mundo, Llc
- General Communication Inc
- Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc
- Alaska News Inc
- Inlet Petroleum Company
Access the most reliable and updated business information in Alaska on Kompass. For more information about companies in Alaska, visit our online directory.