Cole Carbide Family of Companies
Cole Carbide is the leading manufacturer of precision-ground carbide cutting tool solutions and cutting tool systems.
Cole Engineered Products are custom cutting tools and wear parts crafted using diverse grades of tungsten carbide, ceramics, and cermets. Working with ultra-high tolerances, Cole Engineered Products are producted to exact customer specifications and tolerances.
Millstar manufactures die and mold profile tools for customers including die and mold machining companies, aluminum extrusion companies, high speed machining mold makers and aerospace and medical component industries. Millstar products include Carbide Inserts, Carbide Solids, Tool Holders, Carbide Button Cutters, High Feed Machining.
Cole OGW (Oil, Gas & Water) manufactures carbide threading inserts and threading systems in both standard and special thread form. Cole OGW offers the latest sub straights and coatings to optimize threading throughput no matter what material you are threading P-110, NL-80, J-55 foreign, or domestic.
Indexa-V custom manufactured self-locking/self-centering carbide drill systems are designed with a patented "V" seat to assure axial thrust direction through the center of the tool holder and provide greater stability, better size control and accurate cutting repeatability. Custom indexable tooling and carbide drill systems are made with micrograin tungsten carbide, configured to specific geometry and finish-coated to work in your cutting material.
Omnithread thread mill tooling systems provide a wide range of solid carbide thread mills, carbide milling inserts and threading tool holders - each with a threading program formatted to your machine and operation.
Year Established: 1936
Type of company : Headquarters
- Cole Engineered Products
- Cole Oil, Gas & Water
- Indexa-V Drilling Products
- Millstar Profile Milling Tools
- Omnithread Milling
- Fasteners and fixing devices, metal, industrial (P)
- Tools, diamond and hard metal (P)
- Technical ceramic products (P)
- Metal threading machines (P)
- Metal drilling, centring, tapping and boring machines (P)
- Tools for chip removing machine tools, metalworking (P)
- Tools for chip removing machine tools, metalworking
- Tools for chipless metal forming machine tools (P)
- Tools for precision machine tools (P)
- Metalworking machine tool ancillary equipment and accessories NES (P)
- Screw thread cutting services, metal (P)
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (US 1987) : (3545,3541) NAICS (2007) : Cutting Tool and Machine Tool Accessory Manufacturing (333515)
VP Sales, Cole Carbide Industries, Inc.
IT Manager, Cole Carbide Industries, Inc.